miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009

My friend César


My friend César Castro is the most creative person I know. He always carried a small notebook and a pencil, because liked to make manga and anime cartoons. He began draw at the age of 4, because he is a really fan of that kind of cartoons. I really like his draws a lot.

One day, he created a web page and added a story with anime characters. A lot of people visited it and he began to have fans of his job. One year later, he was contacted with a person from an animation studio in the United States who was fascinated with the story. He traveled to USA and was contracted to create a new TV series. Although, he began to be famous and earn a lot of money, he still being a nice guy. He has never forgotten his friends and the people who love him.

He never dreamed to get a job by doing something that he loved a lot. He is really creative and that’s why he and his creation could be famous. I hope he make more creations because I like the cartoons. I know that he can do it.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario